Every creation of nature either human beings or animals is so wonderful that each creation contains a unique anatomic & genetic structure. Every human body has its own metabolism that allows body parts & processes of the body to act accordingly. In today’s human societies people are more concerned about getting the answer to the question;
“skinny to curvy weight gain”
But when any underweight person asks a question that “how to become curvy /or gain weight?” then instead of advising, people wish to become skinny like him/her. Because due to excessive usage of junk foods, obesity, or fear to be obese is a major issue because people think that too many other diseases are linked with obesity. But in reality, having a skinny body also brings a lot of health risks sometimes even more serious than the person having a bulk body.
According to our groomed environment where people wish to look more attractive and appealing, skinny persons tend to lose their confidence and self-esteem. So as long as obesity is the issue being skinny is equally problematic within society.
WHY PEOPLE ARE SKINNY
Variety of natural & unnatural factors and a combination of both become the reasons to make one’s body skinny. Our body type is called “ectomorph”, technically ectomorph is a term that applies to naturally skinny body structures and other factors are;
- Narrow bone structures
- Fast & adaptive metabolism
- Higher Insulin sensitivity
- Modest appetite
- Smaller stomach size
The combination of these traits is the reason for not gaining weight to skinny bodies. Some other factors are genetics, physical or mental diseases, drug addiction, lack of food & bad food intakes. High physical activity & usage of medicines also develop a base of having skinny bodies. Modern studies reveal that excessive workload, depressions, and even diabetes are also the root causes of not having gains in body weight.
HOW TO TRANSFORM SKINNY TO CURVY
In very general there is a thinking that every slim or skinny body person eats less food that’s why he/she doesn’t look healthy but facts are not always the same. In most cases, skinny persons eat more food as compared to fatty person but their metabolism (the chemical reactions in the body’s cells that change food into energy) is so fast that fats don’t accumulate. Also read: Negative effects of Physical Education
In this article, we will discuss how to transform the slim body into a healthy & curvy one. Transformation depends upon the reason for being skinny but here we will discuss the two main general ways (in either reason) to transform the underweight body to a gained weight i.e. by Nutrition & by Exercise.
The most recommended & best way to gain weight healthily is to reorder your nutrition. In common people with underweight starts to eat heavy meals full of fats & carbohydrates but it’s not the right way to gain weight. Health is nothing to do with weight so if you are gaining weight it doesn’t mean you are going to be healthy, this is a very common misconception so always try to gain weight with healthy ways & healthy foods. Below point must be followed to have healthy weight gains;
- Eat frequently. When you’re underweight, you feel hungry. It’s better to eat six to seven smart meals during the day rather than two to three large meals.
- Choose Rich foods. As part of an overall healthy diet, choose whole-grain pieces of bread, pasta, and cereals; fruits and vegetables; dairy products; lean protein sources, nuts and seeds.
- Time of Drink. The time of drinking liquid also matters in gaining weight healthily. Some people observe that drinking fluids before meals reduces their appetite. In that case, it’s better to take higher calorie beverages along with a meal or snack. For others, drinking 30 minutes after a meal works.
- Extra Toppings. It’s beneficial to add extras to your dishes for more calories like cheese, eggs, and fat-free dried milk in soups and stews.
- Have an occasional treat. Even when you’re underweight, be concerned about excess sugar and fat. An occasional slice of cake with ice cream is fine. But most treats should be healthy and provide nutrients in addition to calories. Bran muffins, yogurt, and granola bars are good choices.
People who are underweight run away from exercise due to the misconception that it will make them more slim and skinny but the fact of the matter is exercise builds the muscles and make them strong and eventually helps to gain weight. Exercise increases the appetite and repairs the metabolism. Many exercises you can do while underweight but a few are below are recommended.
BE CLOSE TO NATURE
If you found that your underweight reasons are unnatural like the use of drugs, cigarettes, depressions, lack of food, etc. then the only way is to change the lifestyles and quit the bad habits. Be close to nature with respect to nutrition, work, living habits & movements. Have a healthy life & keep your body balanced.
skinny to curvy weight gain skinny to curvy weight gain skinny to curvy weight gain skinny to curvy weight gain skinny to curvy weight gain skinny to curvy weight gain skinny to curvy weight gain skinny to curvy weight gain
Also read this: Sleep hygiene worksheet